At ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE, the safety and health of our customers and staff is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the government and health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, staff and everyone who enters our centre to keep them safe and healthy.
Below are a few of the steps that we are taking:
- We are now offering a free estimation service via photos sent through WhatsApp or email.
- If you would like us to physically inspect your vehicle, we can arrange to call to your home or workplace to carry out an estimate.
- We have direct links with all insurers so we can help administer any insurance claims.
- If you are currently unable to leave your home due to self-isolation or are working from home, we can collect and deliver your vehicle free of charge.
- Replacement car can be provided, if required.
- To arrange booking for a repair, please contact 01-4624727 or email email@example.com
If you wish to visit our centre for peace of mind, the following safety precautions are being observed:
- Our staff will respect your space and will warmly greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between our staff and customers during in-person interactions.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off or collection.
- We will provide digital paperwork if you prefer.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- Our staff are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch by phone (01-4624727), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (086-2584909).
We are open for business.
Please stay safe and thank you for your business and support.