GET A FREE QUOTE!
Had an accident?
What to do
Stop at the scene
- Stop and inform Gardai if any injuries have occured asap.
- Do not attempt to move any injured people.
- Inform other traffic and get assistance if required.
- Call 112/911 for Emergency Services.
Do not admit liability
- Regardless of who is to blame, do not admit liability.
If you do, it may invalidate your insurance.
Record driver and car details
- Write down all the other driver’s details.
- Record all witness details. Do this immediately as they may leave the scene of the accident.
- Record the accident details, including date, time, location, road conditions, weather and visibility.
Take a photograph of the scene
- If possible, take a photograph of the scene and any other key details.
Make a note of the following details
- Phone Number
- Car Model
- REG Number
- Insurance Company
- Policy Number
- Weather Conditions